Friday, January 23, 2009

1.23.09

Humbleness is a great thing to have in life. No matter what the circumstance you face in life humbleness is something that is hard to come by.   Throughout the years I have been one that has tried to practice being humble but it has been a constant struggle. Humble as defined by webster is, " reflecting, expressing, or offered in a spirit of deference or submission." In other words, Being humble is stepping out of the spotlight and giving the glory of your achievements to the ONE who created you. In my 22 years on this beautiful earth God has allowed me to succeed in many areas of my life. Most of the time I was humble and tried not to boast or brag, BUT even though I tried to be humble, in situations where I could have given the glory to God I didn't and let that opportunity slip out of my hand. I feel that when you succeed in life, it's only because God, so why wouldn't we give all the fame and honor to HIM?!?! We owe so much to our creator for what he did for us. Be humble and when it's your time to shine be a shinning light from within. 

No comments:

Post a Comment